Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Þegar kona villir á sér heimildir

Þegar ég birti þessa


mynd af mér á Myspace og sagðist vera 51 árs og búa í Gelderland í Holland þá hafði þessi John samband

Hann skrifaði mér póst á hollensku og þessar upplýsingar eru á síðunni hans.
About me:
I am a sweet and caring man looking for a gentle, soft-hearted and affectionate lady. *I'm holding a lantern aloft*, in search of a girlfriend, possible re-marriage, not just purely casual dating (if there's NO chance of romance or "some lovin", then that's called friendship, which is fine as long as I know). Would you like to know a man who really does send flowers, actually calls you when he says he's going to, and wants time together? And once in a relationship, is genuinely faithful and committed? I'll trade you for you being a woman who is ready to be loving with the right guy, NOT just emails and then never actually meet on a first date. Affection takes time, but has to start with a drink or an ice tea together and actually going places and doing things in each other's company. I also ADORE western Europe, especially Holland and Belgium, and I speak and write some Dutch. I have visited there twice, and would happily move back there for love. I'm in Arlington Texas now and want to meet women here as well. I'm not against staying in DFW. 13 years owning my own web site design company. www.fortworthdesign.net I'm looking for: Female, ages 32-60, golden-hearted, open to a relationship, open-minded, fun-loving, affectionate. Reasonable height/weight.
Who I'd like to meet:
Lady penpals 32-60, either in central DFW, especially in or near Arlington, and Western Europe, where I would DEFINITELY move for love. Penpals are swell - finding a girlfriend wouldn't hurt my feelings either.

Mikið hlakka ég til þegar ég verð í alvörunni feit og fimmtíu og eins túlípanabóndi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heheheheeheheheheheheheehe
Það er alltaf jafn skemmtilegt að lesa bloggið þitt. Þú ert yndisleg og vá hvað ég skil vel að þú hlakkir til þegar þú verður orðin 50 og feit...... hann er náttúrulega algjör draumakúreki þessi John:=)

knús
Inga